Servicing Cameron & Willacy County
- Serves children ages 0 to 21 years of age with medical conditions that will last for more than 12 months.
- Service is provided by a Case Manager to help children with special health care needs and their families get services the child needs.
Children with Special Health Care Needs Mental Health (CSHCN MH)
- Serves children ages 0 to 21 years or a person of any age who has cystic fibrosis.
- Primary focus is to help individual’s access health care and provide short-term counseling to assist individuals to work through personal and adjustment issues that interfere with their normal daily level of functioning.
Postpartum Depression Intervention Care (PDICN)
- Postpartum depression (PPD) is a common, potentially serious, and sometimes life-threatening condition that can occur during pregnancy as well as after the baby is born.
- Serves women of Cameron & Willacy County
For Questions & Eligibility please contact our Main Office at (956) 247-3616
Harlingen Public Health Center
711 N. "L" St. Harlingen, Texas 78550
San Benito Public Health Clinic
1390 W. Expressway 83 San Benito, Texas 78586
Mary P. Lucio (Brownsville) Health Center
1204 Jose Colunga, Jr. Dr. Brownsville, Texas 78521