Solid Waste Collection Schedules
Cameron County has contracted with Allied Waste Industries, Inc. to provide solid waste collection service for your household in an effort to alleviate the illegal dumping problems in the county and to find ways to keep our environment clean as well as to comply with the state's mandate to provide solid waste collection in the rural areas of the county. Solid Waste Collection will be divided into five zones serviced Monday thru Friday.
• Each household will receive one 96 gallon container. Additional containers are available upon request.
• All solid waste must be bagged and placed in the container for collection.
• Have your container placed within 5 feet of mailbox by 6:30 AM on your collection day.
• All containers must be removed from roadside after collection.
• Place container with lid opening towards the street.
• Containers must not be blocked by vehicles or other obstructions.
• Please see the collection map for service day.
Collection Schedule Maps
Weekly Schedule Area Map
Monthly Brush/Bulky waste Collection Map
Department of Transportation
Solid Waste Division
1390 W. Expressway 83
San Benito, Texas 78586
Ph. (956) 247-3521
Fax (956) 361-8278